The best summary of what we believe the Scriptures teach is found in the Westminster Confession of Faith, one of the several great summaries of doctrine that emerged out of the Protestant Reformation in the 16th and 17th centuries.
Key elements in this Confession are the sovereignty of God in creation, providence and redemption, the centrality of the life, death and resurrection of the God-Man Jesus Christ in God’s purposes, and the necessity of the Holy Spirit in the application of all aspects of salvation. It also highlights the nature and purpose of the Church, and the need to acknowledge the Lordship of Christ in every area of life.
Below are some of the most asked questions about Christianity:
- Are the Holy Ghost, God and Jesus One?
- Can I be saved?
- Could the Bible have been made up to make people follow a certain way of life?
- Did Jesus rise from the dead?
- Do we have to go to church to be a Christian?
- How do I ask for forgiveness?
- How to become a Christian?
- If God loves us why is there suffering?
- What is John 3:16?
Phone: 07 3266 9335
Where: 1719 SANDGATE ROAD, VIRGINIA
341 ST VINCENTS ROAD, BANYO